Take a moment to slow down, sit back and connect with each other and our local waterways on this autism family field trip adventure!
Everyone is welcome!
What does this Autism Family Field Trip include?
• An autism friendly environment, where everyone is welcome, and interactions are supported.
• A 2-hour round trip water taxi ride to Hollywood and back, narrated by a water taxi tour guide.
• A social story (with real pictures) will be sent prior to the trip to prepare all children for this adventure.
• Sensory supports will be available on board if needed.
• Post excursion resources and enrichment activities will be sent to all families after the trip, offering a fun way for families to reflect on the experience and to check for comprehension.
Tour Route: At 9:00 sharp our water taxi adventure will begin as we set sail south on the Intracoastal Waterway, passing the ocean inlet, the fascinating Port Everglades, and the beautiful mangroves surrounding the intracoastal waterway we are traveling on! At 9:45 we will dock at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort's 5 O’clock Somewhere Bar & Grill for approximately 15 minutes. The boat will then head back to the 17th Street Causeway.
Tickets are limited and must be reserved in advance! Get yours today!